Welcome to the Write Like a Leader (WLL) Chrome Extension
Write Like a Leader improves your writing. You can correct style, spelling and grammar issues everywhere you write online.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
The WLL logo will appear in the bottom right-hand corner of any text area where you’re writing.
As you begin typing, WLL immediately finds possible grammar, spelling and style mistakes, and improvements.
Each will appear with a colored underline. The color reflects the category of issue.
The WLL icon will change to show the total number of suggestions.
Hovering over a suggestion will cause it to highlight and a pop-up message will show. The message will explain the possible error and offer a replacement where possible.
- Clicking on the suggested replacement will replace the highlighted text with the suggestion.
- Clicking ‘Disable’ to permanently disable a rule.
- Clicking ‘Ignore’ will clear the highlight in that instance only.
- Double click any word in your text to see contextual thesaurus suggestions.
WLL contains a customized U.S. Army term base. Any recognized acronyms or out-dated terms will show a green underline.
- Hovering over an acronym will show the possible definitions of the acronym.
- Hovering over an out-dated term will show the latest version and allow you to change it.
Learn while you write. Click the icon in the pop-up to show additional information and contextual learning about the grammar, style or spelling issue.